Holden has released official photos of the 2017 Holden Colorado ahead of the ute’s public debut at the ANZ stadium tonight.
Headlining the facelifted Colorado is a raft of connectivity and active safety features that are new to the model.
These include a new forward facing camera with active safety features such as Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning, along with front and rear parking sensors and rear view camera.
Holden says the 2017 Colorado retains the same off-road capability of its predecessor, but adds improved on-road refinement.
Inside, its updated interior boasts a new Holden MyLink infotainment system equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity delivered through a colour touchscreen system. The infotainment system also comes with Digital (DAB+) radio, embedded satellite navigation and voice recognition.
A new range of Colorado Genuine Accessories – said to the be largest vehicle line accessory range Holden has ever produced – makes customising the workhorse easier.
Notable features on the 2017 Colorado include:
- Rear View Camera standard across the Entire Range
- Forward Collision Alert (only selected models only)
- Lane Departure Warning (only selected models only)
- Front Park Assist (only selected models only)
- New MyLink infotainment system with Apple CarPlay® and Android® Auto
- New 7” and 8” colour touchscreens with Bluetooth streaming, voice recognition (via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto) and Digital (DAB+) radio as standard
- Embedded Satellite Navigation and Voice Recognition (only selected models only)
- Colorado Xtreme Show Truck inspired range – largest Colorado range ever
- Bullbars, Safari Bar, Bash Plates, Extended Rail Sports Bars, Steel Rear Step, Tubular steel Side Steps, LED driving lights, Fender Flares, Nudge Bar, Snorkel, 18in Wheels and all terrain tyres.
Stay tuned for the pricing and specification.