For those unaware, the Essen Motor Show in Germany is an annual gathering of some of the top tuners in Europe. It is to Europe like what SEMA is to North America.
One of the most established Porsche specialist, SpeedART is showcasing their latest work, a 650 horsepower Porsche Panamera.
The SpeedART tuned four-door super saloon receives larger turbochargers, upgraded exhaust and a remapped ECU. This results in some very impressive performance figures: 0-100 km/h in just 3.5 seconds and a top speed of over 330 km/h.
The exterior of the Panamera has also been given a revamp with a new lip spoiler, side skirts, rear bumper, rear spoiler, roof spoiler and a set of 22 inch forged wheels.
SpeedART presents the PS9 – based on the new Porsche Panamera:
Power kits (just for Turbo engine):
Power kits with 520, 550, 600 and 650 hp up to 890 Nm consits of bigger turbo chargers and intercoolers (just 600 + 650 hp), sport exhaust with sound switch, sport catalysts, sport air filter and ECU update. The 650 hp car accelerates in 3.5 seconds from 0 – 62 mph and the top speed is over 200 mph.
Sport brake system with modular 380 mm discs and 6 piston brake calipers
- sport exhaust systems; optional with sound switch control
- sport catalyst (OBD2-compliant) for impressive 8 cylinder sound and more power and torque
- different design twin tail pipes, polished or matt black
Fully CAD designed body kit consists of:
- front chin spoiler for more downforce with integrated brake cooling system
- engine hood air outlets
- rear diffuser for enhanced down force and a very sportive design
- rear bumper with air outlets on the side to give the back a racy look and to interrupt the big curves of the factory-provided back
- side skirts for a wide body look
- rear spoiler on rear bonnet for optimized downforce and an impressive styling
SpeedART designed three-pieces forged wheel in 22″ with 23″ center star, type LSC FORGED” in 9,5 + 11 x 22″ with 265/35 and 305/25 ZR22″ tyres, many colored versions available
- upholstered sport steering wheel with F1-shift paddles (available in 340 mm and 365 mm with aluminium, wood or carbon inlays)
- real-carbon body trim in special colours
- colored stiches on door panels and seats
- instrument dial plates
- design floor mats