Mitsubishi expands the Triton range with their new special edition GLX+ dual-cab 4 × 4.
Mitsubishi is offering the limited edition models in either a 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic with prices starting from $36,990 and $39,490 respectively. The special edition brings with it 16-inch alloy wheels, a rear camera, a 6.1-inch colour touch screen display and rear step bumper over and above the GLX 4 x 4 dual-cab.
Similar to the the standard dual-cab, the GLX+ comes equipped with a 2.4-litre MIVEC turbo diesel engine, Easy Select four-wheel drive system, tilt and telescopic steering, seven airbags, Hill Start Assist, Trailer Stability Assist, Emergency Stop Signal function and adjustable speed limiter.
Mitsubishi’s Triton GLX+ is currently available for purchase nationally.
Triton GLX+ 4×4 Double Cab features:
- 2.4-litre MIVEC diesel engine
- Rear camera
- 16×7” alloy wheels
- A-Pillar assist grip (LH + RH)
- Halogen headlamps
- 7 airbags
- Black grille
- ABS/EBD/ASC/brake over-ride system
- Tilt and telescopic Steering Column
- Hill Start Assist
- Cruise control with steering wheel controls
- Trailer Stability Assist
- Hands free Bluetooth
- Emergency Stop Signal function
- Combination meter
- Adjustable speed limiter
- USB port
- Twin LCD trip meter
- Side steps
- Rear step bumper
- Easy Select 4WD system
- Multi Information Monitor
- Electronic control transfer shift dial
- Display Audio system with 6.1″ colour touch screen, AM/FM radio/CD player