Peugeot Australia will offer a limited run 308 GTi Sport featuring greater visual muscle, a driver training package for owners and a $42,990 sticker price – a saving of $3,500 on 2018 models.
Available immediately and limited to just 20 examples, the 308 GTi Sport adds an aggressive five-piece body kit featuring:
- Front spoiler
- Side skirt extensions
- Rear bumper corner extensions
- Rear diffuser
- Rear spoiler “Gurney flap”
The beefed up looks is backed by a 1.6-litre turbo petrol engine producing 200kW and 300Nm of torque, enough to propel the 1205kg 308 GTi from standstill to 100km/h in 6.0 seconds.
As part of the package, the Peugeot 308 GTi Sport also comes with a complementary $200 driver training course hosted by ForceGT partner Driver Dynamics.
Courses are currently held in Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney with Queensland and Western Australia to be added to the calendar in the near future.
Peugeot 308 GTi Sport standard specifications include:
- 1.6L, turbo-petrol engine developing 200kW
- 6-speed manual transmission
- 19″ alloy wheels
- Peugeot i-Cockpit
- 9.7″ capacitive touchscreen
- Head-up instrument panel
- Compact leather-trimmed steering wheel
- PEUGEOT Open & Go (keyless entry and start)
- Active Blind Spot Monitoring
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Advanced Driver Attention Alert
- Smartbeam Assistance
- Speed limit sign recognition and recommendation
- Torsen limited-slip differential
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Reversing camera
- 3D navigation with voice recognition
- Mirror Screen (MirrorLink, Android Auto & Apple CarPlay)
- City Park Assist
- Peugeot Sport bucket seats
- Full LED headlights
- Massaging front seats
- Driver Sport Pack
- Red cabin trim
- 5-year unlimited km warranty
- 5-year roadside assist
The Peugeot 308 GTi Sport is available in black with an extremely limited number of cars also available in Artense Grey and Magnetic Blue.
- READ MORE: Peugeot 308 GTi Review