Peugeot has unveiled the sports-oriented GT and GT-Line of its all-new 3008 SUV.
Sitting atop the all-new 3008 range the GT variant features a 133kW, 400Nm, 2.0L turbo-diesel drivetrain paired to a six-speed automatic transmission with stop-start technology.
The model can be identified by an optional two-tone “coupe-franche” paint treatment – first debuted on the 208 GTi 30th Anniversary and later on the 308 GTi 270 by Peugeot Sport.
Aimed at enthusiasts the new Peugeot 3008 GT offers sporty and exclusive touches. The 3008 GT will feature:
- An exclusive 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine producing 133kW and 400Nm, combined with a six-speed automatic transmission. It is the most powerful version of the range.
- A sportier attitude with flared guards and 19″ tyres as standard (235/50/R19), combined with two-tone diamond-cut BOSTON wheels. Only available for the GT version, this dynamic tyre is combined with running gear specifically developed to leverage the greater grip and handling from the tuned suspension package.
- Full LED lighting structure, including sequential indicators.
- An exclusive bodywork colour, “Coupe-franche”. With a standard two-tone roof in “Black Diamond”, the GT version offers an optional “Coupe-franche” paint design using three of the range’s colours (Platinum Grey, Amazonite Grey and Metallic Copper).
- Specific exterior and interior sporty touches.
- READ MORE: Peugeot 3008 Review
The GT-Line finish offers a combination of sporty and top-of-the-range looks with more affordable engine versions. The 3008 GT-Line will feature:
- GT Line logo on the front wings and rear tailgate,
- A specific front bumper with full LED lights and the GT grille
- Stainless steel quarter light finishers and weather-strips,
- Dual chrome exhaust pipes,
- “Black Diamond” roof as standard.
The GT Line finish also benefits from 18″ two-tone diamond cut aluminium wheel rims and Perla Nera black door mirror shells (they are chrome on the GT).