Subaru Australia has announced it will be importing 150 units of the Limited Edition Subaru WRX Club Spec into Australia as a farewell to the current-generation model before the new one lobs in.
Based on the WRX, the Club Spec will sit atop the range with prices starting from $47,990 for the manual, or $50,490 for the CVT variant.
The model adds a number of additions and options, including electrically adjustable and heated front seats and a Harman Kardon sound system.
It also features Ultrasuede and leather appointed Recaro seats, as well as a number of STI-sourced parts such as the Ultrasuede steering wheel, Brembo brakes (manual model) and 18-inch dark grey alloy wheels.
Punters can differentiate the limited edition model from its matte black badging, black door mirrors, rear spoiler and antenna, along with a numbered plague inside and carbon-look trim on the dashboard.
The WRX Club Spec comes finished in either WRX Blue Pearl, Crystal Black Silica, or Crystal White Pearl. It is available for order from Subaru dealers in the coming weeks.
Subaru WRX Club Spec at a glance:
- Limited edition run of 150 units
- Key features include:
- Recaro sports bucket seats – driver and front passenger (both heated)
- Harman Kardon speakers, subwoofer and amplifier
- Ultrasuede STI steering wheel
- 18” STI alloy wheels
- Red Brembo brake calipers (on manual transmission variant only)
- Crystal Black highlights for:
- Door mirror caps
- Rear lip spoiler
- Shark fin antenna
- Carbon design instrument panel
- Club Spec limited edition numbered internal badge
- Matte black rear WRX badge and Club Spec limited edition badge