With surging demand for a better value 7-seat version Honda’s popular CR-V mid-size SUV, the Japanese car maker has added a new variant to the line-up in the form of the new VTi-E7.
Powered by the the same 1.5-litre turbo engine as the rest of the range (bar the entry-level Vi), the VTi-E7 comes standard with leather-appointed seats, 8-way power driver’s seat, Apple Carplay/Android Auto, 7-inch advanced display audio, 18-inch alloy wheels, three-mode reversing camera, rear USB ports and second/third row air-conditioning vents.
The new VTi-E7 expands the CR-V line-up to seven grades, with the new variant providing the less expensive option for those looking for a seven-seat medium SUV. The upper-spec VTi-L model pairs 7 seats with a panoramic sunroof, power tailgate, front and rear parking sensors, Lane Watch camera, built-in navigation, driver’s memory seat and heated front seats.
The CR-V range now also includes two all-wheel-drive grades that have the full Honda Sensing advanced safety suite in the VTi-S and VTi-LX.
- READ MORE: Honda CR-V Review
Key features of the new CR-V VTi-E7:
- 7 seats: Leather-appointed
- 2nd and 3rd row A/C vents
- Dual zone climate control
- Two x rear USB Ports
- 7-inch advanced display audio
- Apple Carplay / Android Auto
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Three mode reversing camera
- 1.5L Turbo engine
- 8-way drivers power seat
- Driver attention monitor system
- Smart keyless entry with push start
- Full size spare alloy wheel
- Front fog lights
- Tyre pressure monitoring system