The all-new Audi Q3 40 TFSI and Q3 40 TFSI S Line has launched in Australia priced from $53,900 before on-road costs, joining the Q3 Sportback line-up in Audi’s local showrooms.
Both variants will feature Audi’s Quattro all-wheel drive system powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine producing 132kW and 320Nm of torque.
Mated to a quick-shifting seven-speed S tronic dual-clutch transmission, the duo is claimed to reach 100km/h from rest in 7.8 seconds, while returning 8.3L/100km. CO2 emissions are rated at 188 grams per km.
“The legendary Audi quattro all-wheel-drive technology underpins the legacy of the Audi Q model range,” said Shawn Ticehurst, Director of Product Planning & Pricing at Audi Australia.
“We’re delighted to bring this model to Australia to continue its predecessor’s success, with the new model endowed with over $8000 worth of additional equipment. In particular, the S line variant represents extraordinary value.”
Standard features on the Q3 40 TFSI include:
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Auto folding exterior mirrors with passenger side dipping
- Keyless entry and start
- Electric tailgate with gesture control
- Two-zone climate control
- Leather appointed seats
- Electric driver’s seat and lumbar support
- Auto dimming interior mirror
- Audi Virtual Cockpit digital instruments
- MMI navigation plus with MMI touch
- DAB+ digital radio
- Wireless Apple CarPlay
- Audi Connect Plus
The Q3 40 TFSI S Line adds:
- Audi Virtual Cockpit plus (12.3-inch screen)
- 180 watts Audi sound system with ten speakers and subwoofer
- Alcantara interior
- Heated front seats
- Electric passenger seat
- Aluminium interior package
- Leather appointed sport front seats with contrasting stitching and S embossing
- Stainless steel pedals
- Floor mats in contrasting stitching
- Inlays in matt brushed aluminium
- Illuminated door sill trims
- Flat bottom steering wheel with shift paddles and perforated leather
On the safety front, both 5-star ANCAP rated variants get Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) with cyclist and pedestrian detection, lane departure warning, lane change warning, rear cross-traffic assist, tyre pressure monitors, hill descent control, parking sensors and rear view camera.
The S Line is further enhanced with a 360-degree camera, high beam assist and park assist, adaptive cruise assist (includes active lane assist and emergency assist) as well as exterior mirrors with auto dimming functions.
Options include a Premium package for the Q3 40 TFSI and a Premium plus package for the S Line model.
The Audi Q3 40 TFSI is offered with the comprehensive Audi service plan package, priced at $1,610 for three years or $2,630 for five years.
The Audi Q3 40 TFSI quattro and Audi Q3 40 TFSI quattro S line are on-sale now, available to purchase through the new Audi online purchase platform which offers customers the convenience of reserving their Audi vehicle from the comfort of their own home via audi.com.au.
Pricing (excluding on-road costs)
|Q3 35 TFSI S tronic||110kW||$46,400|
|Q3 40 TFSI quattro||132kW||$53,900|
|Q3 40 TFSI quattro S line||132kW||$59,400|