Audi has spiced up its A5 Coupe range with a new ‘S line Competition’ model. Limited to only 50 examples for Australia, the A5 Coupe S line Competition is an exclusive purchase.
“This S line Competition model is a special highlight of one of the most attractive vehicles in the Audi range,” said Kevin Goult, General Manager Marketing of Audi Australia.
“The sporty enhancements that make up this special S line Competition edition are subtle enough to preserve the A5 Coupe’s striking silhouette, while giving it an undoubtedly sporting edge.
“The recent A1 and TT S line Competition special editions have attracted their own brand of customer appeal over the last 12 months. These special packages are unique to the Australian market, and we enjoy responding to this kind of customer demand,” said Mr Goult.
The A5 Coupe S line Competition model is available with a seven-speed S tronic dual clutch, or a six-speed manual transmission. Both are powered by a 2.0 TFSI four-cylinder engine that produces 165kW of peak power and 350Nm of torque, available in a broad range from 1,500-4,500rpm.
Quattro all-wheel-drive is standard in the S line Competition. Paired with the S tronic transmission, the A5 Coupe S line Competition will reach 100km/h from rest in a swift 6.4 seconds. Fuel economy is rated at 6.7 litres per 100km on average.
The Audi A5 Coupe S line Competition features a comprehensive list of specification, some of which is only available in this exclusive limited edition:
- S line Sports package (interior and exterior)
- Sports suspension
- 20” alloy wheels in 7 double-spoke design, titanium finish
- Interior upholstery in perforated Alcantara and leather, with leather armrests and contrasting stitching
- Black exterior styling package (high gloss)
- Exterior mirrors in high gloss black
- Door sill rail in high gloss black
- Rear diffuser frame in high gloss black
- Rear duck-tail spoiler in high gloss black (or body colour on request)
- Inlays in piano finish black, including instrument surround
- Aluminium look pedals
- Privacy glass
This is all in addition to the list of standard equipment featured on all A5 Coupe 2.0 TFSI quattro models, which includes highlights like:
- Xenon headlights
- MMI Navigation plus with 20GB hard drive and full voice control
- Parking system plus with rear camera
- Convenience key with keyless entry and start / stop
- Three-zone climate control air-conditioning
The S line Competition models are available in five colours: Ibis White, Glacier White, Daytona Grey, Misano Red and Sepang Blue.
The Audi A5 Coupe S line Competition is on-sale now, limited to 50 vehicles.
Pricing (Manufacturer List Pricing (MLP) – excludes dealer delivery and statutory charges)
Audi A5 Coupe S line Competition
|2.0 TFSI quattro manual||165kW||350Nm||$83,300|
|2.0 TFSI quattro S tronic||165kW||350Nm||$85,200|