Volkswagen Australia has announced a limited number of the 2018 Passat Alltrack will receive the special Wolfsburg Edition.
Based on the MY18 Passat Alltrack 140TDI and limited to just 250 units, the high-riding Passat will retain its $54,990 (excluding on-road costs) price tag as the regular model.
The MY18 update brings:
- New generation infotainment system – 9.2″ Discover Pro with Gesture Control
- Media Control
- A total of 2 (Apple compatible) USB ports in the front
- Manoeuvre braking, front and rear
- Easy Entry/Easy Exit function for electric seats with memory
The Wolfsburg Edition adds:
- Black Nappa leather
- Active Info Display
- 19″ Albertville alloys
- Adaptive Chassis Control
- LED headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Premium LED tail lights
- Ambient interior lighting
- Easy open & close tailgate
- Titanium black headliner
- Brushed aluminium dash inserts
- Piano Black centre console
- Steering wheel gear shift paddles
- Tinted (65%) rear windows
- Wolfsburg crest badging
The only options are a Panoramic sun roof ($2,000) and either Atlantic Blue or Manganese Grey metallic paint ($700). Pure White is the no-cost shade.
The Wolfsburg Edition shares the Passat Alltrack’s 2.0-litre turbo-diesel producing 140kW and 400Nm of torque. It is connected to the familiar six-speed wet clutch DSG transmission and Volkswagen’s 4Motion all-wheel-drive system.