Hyundai Motor America and Rockstar Performance Garage have join forces to create a nitrous-powered Santa Fe for the annual 2016 SEMA show in the U.S.
The Rockstar Performance outfit is renowned for the boundless energy it brings to any product concept and event and the Rockstar Santa Fe Concept is no difference.
Its Hyundai-based 3.3-litre Lambda V6 engine has been modified and fuelled by nitrous, driving all four wheels via a raised off-road setup.
“Rockstar conveys its endless brand energy in everything we do,” said Nick Ashby, lead developer of the Rockstar concept vehicle. “Our Rockstar Santa Fe Concept is simultaneously all-show and all-go, a non-compromising concept with tremendous capabilities and a confident demeanour to match.
Key modifications to the Rockstar Santa Fe Concept include:
- Hyundai-based 3.3L V6 engine
- AEM cold air intake
- Mishimoto cooling system
- Nitrous-oxide injection system
- R1 6-piston front, 4-piston rear, big brake system
- 2.0 KING coil-overs front
- 2.5 KING shocks with finned reservoir rear
- Custom suspension setup with new tie-rods and control arms
- Nology high-performance wires
- Odyssey batteries
- Nitro Gear gears
- KICKER® audio system
- Magnaflow custom exhaust
- 17-inch off-road KMC XD 301 Turbine bead-lock wheels
- Mickey Thompson Baja Claw 35-inch off-road tires
- Wheel clearance expansion setup
- WARN® winch
- Rock sliders and bumpers
- Custom roof rack, headlamps and tail lamps
- Bulldog LED lighting
- Roadwire custom leather interior design