Peugeot is celebrating 20 years of technical collaboration between the brand and Total Lubricants with the introduction of a limited run of 30 Total Package 308.
Based on the Peugeot 308 Access automatic hatch, the Total Package features a range of unique styling and carries a driveaway price of $26,990. It brings:
- Unique black 9-spoke 17-inch alloys with Continental 225/45/ZR17 tyres, replacing the standard 15” steel wheels
- Front spoiler
- Black centre caps and wheel nuts
- Blacked out grille
- Colour coded exterior wing mirror (red, blue or black decals)
- Total oils badging
Peugeot says the bespoke features represents $5,000 in added value for an additional $2,300 over the existing driveaway price of the standard 308 Access Automatic.
The Peugeot 308 Total Package is limited to white vehicles, with customers able to specify any of the three wing mirror colours.
The 308 Total Package is available from dealers until stocks last.
Peugeot and Total have been working together for twenty years to contribute to research, standards, performance, and fuel efficiency, as well as teamwork and shared experiences.
This partnership is active in four major areas:
1: In R&D: With regards to new engine lubricants and gearboxes, Total significantly contributed to reducing the TCO (TCO: Total Cost of Ownership), CO2 emissions, and fuel consumption by more than 7%!
2: In first fitting, with Total having the largest share for PSA at 80%.
3: In after-sales, where Total had nearly 70% of the market share for lubricants in Peugeot’s networks worldwide.
4: In motorsports, where the Peugeot Total Team has had its share of major achievements in rally cross and endurance races:
- From 1995 to 2005 with the F1 Grand Prix and World Rally Championships in which the 206 WRC had 25 victories, 3 constructors’ championship titles and 2 drivers’ championship titles (with Marcus Gronholm in 2000 and 2002).
- From 2007 to 2011, during Le Mans 24 Hours, where Peugeot Total team members won first and second place in 2009.
- In 2013, Peugeot and Total teamed up for the mythical Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (USA) with Sébastien Loeb and its 208 T16 Pikes Peak.
- In 2015, Team Peugeot TOTAL participated in Dakar Rally with 2008 PEUGEOT DKR
- Since 2013, TOTAL is partner with PEUGEOT in PEUGEOT Rally Academy in European Rally Championship (ERC) with PEUGEOT 208 T16