Citroen’s fresh new C3 hatch has landed in Australia complete with Airbump technology first seen on the C4 Cactus and segment first Traffic Sign Speed Recognition and Recommendation and Lane Departure Warning.
Priced from $23,490 plus on-road costs, the new C3 will launch with a driveway pricing of $26,990 (including metallic paint) until March 31.
Citroen says the new C3 has been designed and engineered using Citroen’s Advanced Comfort program to deliver a vehicle that promotes comfort, well-being and enjoyment.
The C3 is powered by a sole 1.2-litre turbocharged, direct-injected 3-cylinder petrol engine delivering 81kW of power and 205Nm of torque. It is paired with a 6-speed Aisin automatic transmission driving the front wheels.
Fuel consumption is rated at a claimed 4.9L/100km, while 0-100km/h is taken cared of in 10.9 seconds.
There’s a choice of 33 exterior colour combination with customers able to choose from nine body and three roof colours.
Linked to this expansive colour palette are coloured highlights applied to door mirrors, fog lamp surrounds, Airbump and rear quarter panels, all matched to the roof colour.
Inside, the personalisation continues with the standard Mica Grey interior able to be optioned with an Urban Red highlights package which adds red seat and dash highlights.
For those looking for a standout interior, the Hype Colorado option adds Burnt Orange inserts to the dash, seats and steering wheel hoop.
Comfort and design is backed by segment-first features including Citroen’s unique ‘Airbump’ technology and an available Citroën ConnectedCAM, an on-board HD camera making all-new C3 the first vehicle to feature a factory-fitted ‘dash-cam’ that also lets drivers share their road trip photos and videos directly to the Cloud.
Managing Director for Citroen Australia, Anouk Poelmann, said the all-new C3 cuts through the segment norms, delivering a unique and individual vehicle.
“Citroen has a proud history of delivering practical vehicles with panache and the all-new C3 delivers all the practicality motorists need, with a personality that is distinctly Citroen,” Ms Poelmann said.
“Now more than ever, consumers are looking at how they can stand out from the crowd and how their purchase reflects their individuality and personality. The all-new C3 is just the vehicle for them.
“The all-new C3 is not just characterful and fun, it also features useful technology and segment-first safety features that motorists will use and appreciate daily,” she added.
All Citroen feature a five-year, unlimited kilometre warranty and five-year roadside assist program.
- 81kW PureTech turbo-petrol S&S engine with EAT6 6-speed auto
- Safety Pack:
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Speed Limit Recognition and Recommendation
- Driver Attention Alert
- Mirror screen (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink)
- 7-inch capacitive touchscreen
- Front, side and curtain airbags
- 17-inch diamond cut ‘CROSSWAY’ alloy wheels
- Reversing camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Automatic headlights and windscreen wipers
- Climate control
- Bluetooth + USB
- Speed Sign Recognition and Recommendation
- Bi-tone Onyx Black roof (not available with Perla Nera Black) The Citroen C3 will also feature a number of no-cost options including: 5
- 17-inch diamond cut ‘CROSSWAY BLACK’ alloy wheels
- Body-coloured roof
- Bi-tone Opal White roof (not available with Polar White)
- Bi-tone Sport Red roof (not available with Ruby Red) Further customisation is available via six Options:
- Almond green solid paint: $290
- Metallic paint: $590
- Urban Red interior atmosphere: $150
- Hype Colorado interior atmosphere: $400
- Citroën ConnectedCAM $600
- Panoramic glass roof: $600