Following in the footsteps of its sibling, the third-generation Audi TT Coupe, the all-new TT Roadster has arrived in Australia.
The open-top Audi TT range is an all-quattro approach. The line-up consists of Sport and S line variants, respectively priced from $81,500 and $89,000 plus on-roads.
Power comes from a 2.0-litre four-cylinder TFSI engine that produces 169kW and 370Nm. Available exclusively with a six-speed dual-clutch S tronic transmission and quattro all-wheel-drive, the new TT Roadster can reach 100km/h from rest in 5.6 seconds, while returning fuel efficiency of 6.7 litres per 100km.
For exciting dynamic performance, the TT Roadster employs Audi’s ultra lightweight philosophy with its Audi Space Frame (ASF). It also benefits from a new generation of quattro all-wheel drivetrain technology, which through the use of advanced software, actively sends more drive to the rear wheels during dynamic driving.
The TT Roadster has an electric folding soft-top that weighs only 39kg. It takes just 10 seconds to open or close, and for added convenience, can be operated at speeds of up to 50km/h. It also features an electrically retractable wind deflector.
Audi TT Sport line specifications
- Innovative Audi virtual cockpit with multifunction sports steering wheel
- MMI Navigation plus with MMI touch, DVD player, 10GB music storage, live traffic and map updates
- 18-inch alloy wheels in a dynamic new design
- Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Convenience key
- Electric, heated sport seats with electric lumbar support
- Electric folding roof with electrically retractable windbreaker
- Audi parking system plus (front and rear)
- Rich Alcantara and leather trim
- Audi Drive select
- Ambient interior lighting
- Storage and luggage compartment package
Audi TT S line features (in addition to Sport line)
- S line sport interior and exterior styling
- S sport front seats in rich Alcantara and leather, with pneumatic bolsters
- 19-inch alloy wheels in a dynamic titanium contrast design
- Full LED headlights including dynamic rear indicators
- Audi sound system (5ch amplifier, total output of 155w through 9 speakers and 2 subwoofers)
- Digital radio
- Matrix LED headlights (with dynamic indicators at the front and rear), as well as a selection of sporty new alloy wheel designs up to 20 inches in diameter are also available for all models.